Thursday, January 21, 2010

TANAH-AINA FARRAH SORAYA












TANAH-AINA FARRAH SORAYA
(Lot 874, Jalan Tras, Raub, Pahang)

Tanah-Aina Farrah Soraya is located 5km from Tanah Aina Azareena. To get there, a four wheel drive or off-road vehicle is needed as you travel deeper into the heartland of Pahang's jungles.

V-shaped turns and narrow, bumpy dirt roads on the edge of deep gullies await you as you pass through rough terrain. The journey to Farrah Soraya is an adventure in itself! Once there, you are greeted by a crystal clear stream connected to 3 waterfalls. It is a short jungle trek across the river and climb to the 1st waterfall. It has a place where you can do free jumping. The best part is, this is a private waterfall - so privacy and peace is assured.

The 2nd water is 10 minutes away. Once there, you must follow a trail to the last, biggest and most beautiful waterfall here. It is huge, deep and inviting. The water is cool and clear. Use of life jacket is a must for swimming as the current is very strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very happy and jovial person. I love making people around me happy. I am full of laughter...a contagious one actually...I want to leave an impact into everyone's life..whoever is around me...