Thursday, January 21, 2010

INTRODUCTION


Welcome to the treasure trove of nature known as Tanah Aina, a Garden of Eden just an hour's drive away from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur.

Tanah Aina is a vast forest estate which consists 5 different locations - Raub, Bentong and Lentang in Pahang as well as another estate located in Ulu Langat, Selangor. Each location is unique and serves its own purpose in preserving nature.

A non-profit organization, Tanah Aina or 'Aina's Land' was founded by one of Malaysia's leading businesswoman as an enduring legacy of her deep passion, enthusiasm and genuine love towards Mother Nature. The name 'Aina' in itself is taken from the name of the founder and owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very happy and jovial person. I love making people around me happy. I am full of laughter...a contagious one actually...I want to leave an impact into everyone's life..whoever is around me...