Thursday, January 21, 2010

TANAH-AINA FAREENA













TANAH-AINA FAREENA
(Lot 6073, Karak Highway, Lentang, Bentong, Pahang)

Tanah Aina Fareena is located in Lentang, Bentong 52.2 km from the Karak toll. Its peaceful and quiet green surroundings makes it an ideal place for yoga and meditation. A crystal clear stream flows through the property. The water is cool, clean and good to drink straight from the source. The water from this stream tastes as good, if not better, than any premium mineral water sold.

Fruit bearing trees are grown throughout the land as well and you can enjoy the sweet, succulent fresh fruit right off the trees. Passion Fruit, Mango, Durian, Ciku, Pulasan, Nangka, Pineapple, Langsat, Papaya, Duku, Rambutan are among the fruits grown at Tanah Aina Fareena.

There is an observation tower and lookout point here which offers a breathtaking view of the unspoilt jungle for miles.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very happy and jovial person. I love making people around me happy. I am full of laughter...a contagious one actually...I want to leave an impact into everyone's life..whoever is around me...