Friday, January 22, 2010

TANAH-AINA FAROUQ












TANAH-AINA FAROUQ
(Lot 798 Jalan Tras, Bentong, Pahang)

Tanah-Aina Farouq is located 8km from Tanah Aina Azareena and is by far the largest section of the Tanah Aina estate.

Commercial breeding ponds are also housed here. The irrigation and filtration system of these ponds is unique as water flows in from the river and is pumped out again to the river. The constant fresh river water and special feed result in high quality commercial fish.

Perched on a hilltop, an enchanting, comtemporary yet cosy bungalow sits comfortably surrounded by a variety of fruit trees. Wonderful scents emanating from these fruits will most definitely entice and whet the appetite of holiday makers who choose Tanah-Aina Farouq as their next holiday destination.

Wake up in the morning greeted by the cool morning breeze, the fuffling of leaves and the blissful melody of birds. Imagine the soft morning sun on your face as clean, fresh air fills your lungs, invigorating you, every sight and sound stimulating your senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very happy and jovial person. I love making people around me happy. I am full of laughter...a contagious one actually...I want to leave an impact into everyone's life..whoever is around me...