Thursday, January 21, 2010

TANAH-AINA AZAREENA






















TANAH-AINA AZAREENA
(Lot 4753, Jalan Tras, Bentong, Pahang)

Tanah-Aina Azareena is located in Bentong, approximately 10km after exiting Bentong town. Clean, cool, crystal clear streams flow and a myriad of plants and trees can be found in abundance here. The air is filled with forest sounds of insects and birds.

A Thai Villa is available for honeymooners or couples seeking a romantic getaway. The bungalow is very cosy and has a unique charm with its fusion of modern and classic furnishings. The bedroom features an inviting romantic poster bed.

There is also a rest house available for day use and two four wheel drive vehicles to take you around as the rest of Tanah Aina is only accessible by off-road vehicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a very happy and jovial person. I love making people around me happy. I am full of laughter...a contagious one actually...I want to leave an impact into everyone's life..whoever is around me...